I don't know why you chose to frame me like this.
Do you know that I am stepping down in April? Why can't you let me serve my last 2 months in this board in peace? If your aim is to get me out of the board, I'm sorry, I swear I will stay until the day I step down. My councillors mean a lot to me. Trust me, I went through a whole lot of bullshit just for them, and I have never regretted it, not even once at all.
If your aim is to get me into trouble or to bring me down, I have to say, sucks to be you. That didn't happen. (:
You are really mean. Do you know how disappointed he was? And do you know how guilty I felt because I disappoint a mentor of mine? I don't know what you will gain from this. Seriously.
He didn't ask me to step down. He merely asked me to delete the statuses.
And so, thanks to you, I went home and spent 3 hours on my facebook wall. Looking through every single post and status. Well, except for the birthday wishes. I even went to look for an app that will reveal all my facebook statuses.
Penal code? Insulting a Huayi guy? No vegetarian food? Insulting him?
None of my statuses was related to any of these topics.
It's okay. I would like to thank you instead. Oh, why?
The 3 hours I've spent on reading all those posts = a stroll down memory lane.
Thanks anonymous. I didn't break down nor was I super mad. You got me smiling to myself instead.
Another thing.
He chose the wrong president? Ok. I might not have the best character in school. No one is to judge my leadership qualities unless I am working with you. And if I am, please, do approach me and talk to me about it. Not frame me and try to get me into trouble.
If the reason for framing me is due to the fact that I have offended you, I apologise. Got a problem with me, tell me. Not stay anonymous and tell my mentor or teacher-in charge.
But still, I would like to thank you. You taught me an important lesson. Really appreciate it. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment