Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ever felt like... You're upset and happy at the same time? Don't like this feeling. I don't even know what's wrong.
Exams are here and I'm so not in the mood to study. ):
I did badly for my EL paper and I thought my parents would be more understanding this time. Talked to them about it and guessed what? 
"Might as well don't study. Waster my money." 
Wow. Seriously? I got top 20 = unhappy parents. I got top in bio/chem = unhappy parents. The lists goes on I tell you. And they aren't even proud of me. Oh, one more example, SPEECH DAY. I was the freaking FLAG BEARER! And my parents were like :"Not Parade commander also, useless." 
I'm not trying to imply anything here. I mean, I love my parents, but they are seriously ridiculous. I've always tried my best and will always aim for 1st in class by the end of the year. And when I do achieve it, they are not happy at all. Why? NOT FIRST IN STANDARD. Gosh. Never mind. There's more. I had a few poly courses in mind at the same time aim for a certain JC. And my dad told me last week that I must go to a JC by all means. 
I get it. It's for my own good. But still... Ah, no one will understand. ): 

Oh, and I have something to share. :> Presenting... the H3ROES project!



So yuhua students who happen to see this, this is what the can tabs are for. This project. :D
Lol. Like anyone reads this blog of mine. :X Did I mention that Nadhirah and Erra are super cute in this video? Oh, and please, pardon my face. I look and sound horrible. My face was so oily that day o.o

Ok, till next time! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment