Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I don't get it.
Let me show you my grades for O's.

English: A1
Combined Humanities (SS/Lit): B3
Mathematics: A2
Add. Mathematics: B3
Science (Chem/Bio): A1
Food and Nutrition: A1
Chinese: B3

Yea. Like I said, I did well, but could have done better for Maths and Humanities.
And because of such grades, I've been pressurised by a lot of people into get into a JC. School leaders, mentors, parents and even my own friends. Wait, isn't it my choice?
When asked, I would reply with a "Oh, I'm aiming for poly." Let's just say the response from these people are horrible. -.-
Especially from certain school leaders. I would not name who, but the response is seriously disappointing. There was this person in particular, who gave me a frown and had a super black face on when I chose poly over JC.
There are certain people who are supportive of my choice though, hence, thank you. (:
My whole point is that as leaders/mentors, aren't we suppose to show our support to the people under our lead unless it is a detrimental decision?
This is rather disappointing, coming from the school leaders, who immediately expressed how unhappy they are towards my choice and not giving a valid reason why.
I'm just disappointed in the leaders. Where is the support you are supposed to show?
Whatever it is, I've made my decision and submitted them. I am not really affected by any of your remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment