Thursday, December 12, 2013

I was told to private my blog to keep things private so that it will not affect my reputation.

I did. 

And then I came to realise that I do not have to. I've been doing this for years. Why do I have to stop? I've always believed in being able to express myself. 

And I believe in transparency. 

So I'm back. Must have lost a fair amount of readers due to the hiatus and the period of time when I denied public the access to this space.

In all due respect to those who are concerned about my reputation (yes, several of you, including my mentors), I will rant less on private matters (hopefully). But it's just not me to have a private blog. I don't believe in that. 

I'm currently revising for my last paper. I don't know why I'm doing this. Okay, let's be honest. My results aren't that bad, but they aren't good either. Stupid dumb old competitive me. I have nothing better to do and my itchy hands have to put down this course as my first choice. 

It is not that I've regretted entering this course. I just feel rather aimless. I am forcing myself to study certain stuff that I'm not interested in (Who knew a business course would require you to do math. I was never so wrong). Then again, I've gain so much (non academic wise, duh.). My mates are really interesting people :>

As I was saying, I feel rather aimless. Where will this course bring me to, what do I want to do? What do I really want? Why am I here?

Am I going to be clueless for the next 2 years?

This is bad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment