CIVIC DISTRICT TOUR WAS THE MOST TORTUROUS TRIP OF MY LIFE. -.-
I swear. The past week isn't a good one, every single day I spent in school sucks. And faking smiles have never been any harder before.
Let me tell a short story..
There is this group of people. They name themselves "problems". They have this ally called "stress". They have a common interest; to ruin people's life. They make people's life miserable and they seem to have everything planned out nicely. Take for example, what happened to Japan. "Problems" caused an earthquake there. Japan saw this coming and have backup lights and electricity ready when the earthquake broke the main source of power. However, "problems" knew that Japan was ready, and launch a tsunami, causing panic. It even cause the nuclear plant to leak and hence, "stress" came in to create havoc.
Why am I saying all these crap?
You got me. They approached me.
You must be thinking, bullshit. You are comparing your life to the people in Japan? Come on, you got a way better life than them!
So please, allow me to finish what I'm trying to convey here.
Seems like "problems" and "stress" tried a brand new approach on me. "problems" started out first, but their approach was slow and small. "stress" came in as planned. He gave me a truckload of things to do and settle. "problems" strike again. How? In all aspects. Their plan took quite some time. But the outcome was very satisfying for them.
You see, the thing is, some people are able to overcome both of them whenever they strike.
But I can't.
They had everything planned out nicely. And they had fun bullying me. They were so happy to see me cry. Everything went better than planned.
Dramatic, it may seem. Believe it a not, but it's a true story.
Think I'm exaggerating? Wait till you have the fear of losing your parents anytime.
Why can't they tell me when I was a little younger? I regret everything. I didn't appreciate the fact that I had a happy family.
The next thing I know, I will really be off to some other country, under the care of a guardian.
My closest aunt might just pass away anytime. And that made things worse.
It's not that I don't want to tell my friends anything. But it's hard, to get it all out of my mouth.
Dear friends, do you guys understand how I feel now?
ah girl, don so emo.. you still hav ur laobu here who cares.. :)
ReplyDelete