It feels so horrible. Knowing the fact that no one can be trusted. History repeats itself.
I was enjoying my day. Chatting away and doing my notes, eating dinner and talking about random stuff.
And your call, it changed my life. Really, ain't exaggerating.
It made me realised that I really do have a massive crush on him. And then you have to spoil my day. Fucking bastard. To think you understand how I feel, and you are my closest guy friend.
Or should I say were? Hah. Do you know how long it took for me to trust people again, after the first library incident?
And then she told me about you. And I was so shocked. Fuck you bitch. And you too, fucking gay.
Seriously. You people take me for granted. Did I ever play that horrible prank on you? NO. Bastard.
And to make things worse, hah, parents.
Just because of a newspaper? What the heck? It isn't about money. It's just bloody 90 cents. I want love. Not money. I want trust, not money. In fact, I rather be poor, than to be this unhappy.
You saw me crying. And you have to scold me to make things worse.
None of you care. Just curious, right? I'm so done with everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment