Monday, June 27, 2011

HAI. It's 4 in the morning on a school day. I can't seem to sleep and homework sucks. I wonder who invented homework. It's the end of the holidays and I guess it was really hectic and epic. I can't believe I was so busy.
Yes. I'm forever busy. Next up, I have a seminar to hold. Thank god for all these opportunities. I'm sure some of them will not want to help out. Too bad. You don't benefit from it then. (:  I really look forward to next year when I can pass out and just concentrate on my O's. I was so busy during the first semester of the year. And I'm going to be even busier. Oh well, like I always say, with great duties comes great responsibilities. Endure Carissa, you are on your way to success. :D
I don't think I will be sleeping. It's 4:07 a.m. right now and I have councillors' meeting at 6:30. Boohoo. ):
Have a great week ahead! :D
By the way, I wish I have wavy hair. My hair looks so... Fake. Trololololol.
Omg, that was the only day my hair turn wavy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment