Thursday, June 2, 2011

I've been staying up for the past few weeks, preparing for councillor camp. I need to come up with 4 ppts and I'm still at lecture 1 on leadership.
I did so much research and read up so much on leadership. I even thought about my own life, and yet...
I'm not done with even 1 slide! D:
I have to blame myself for not having an end in mind. I can't find any source of inspiration at all!
See! I'm stressed to the extent of going bald! Terrible!
And I might have to bring my laptop over to Langkawi during the immersion trip. If not I will not be able to finish everything just in time for the camp.
I don't have time for anything else other than all these lecture slides. No time for breaks.
Anyways, just going to share something I find very inspirational..
Don’t hope. Decide.
Just 3 words. Peel the layers off yourself. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment