Sunday, September 25, 2011

I took an online IQ quiz. Guess the range of my IQ. :P (I'm suitable for my dream job XD)
Pardon me, I'm just bored. ^^
The next 2 months will be super packed. No time for minecraft, PLL, anyone but me, HIMYM. I will forever be busy. I'm looking forward to next year. When I can really concentrate on studying instead of being so busy. 
"As if you're that busy. -.-" I heard that! Now, let me convince you with my schedule for the next two months. Oh, and just to let you know, it does not include camp planning for NCDCC/councillor camp and also excludes training for PDS competition. Oh, and also visits to TELC. Here you go~

So the empty spaces will be filled with camp planning, trainings and TELC visits. This concludes the typical life of Carissa. :D
Yeah right. I will be as tired as hell. And guess what? I won't be free on my birthday. I guess it will be a normal day that everyone will forget. Including myself. I will be super exhausted by then. :/
Never mind. Looking on the bright side, these are opportunities for me to... experience stuff? :B


No comments:

Post a Comment