Sure, the song itself is nice. But no, I'm not talking about the song this time. I'm talking about the nightmare I had just now. ):
I took a nap and had this horrible nightmare. It might sound funny, but I swear it's freaking creepy. Don't laugh when you read it!
Don't...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I dreamt that I was pregnant. Worse still, I didn't have sex and my vagina was dripping blood, non-stop. Oh, and my stomach is only bulging out a little. o.o My dad drove me to the hospital... On his motorcycle. I gave birth and they claim it was my second child.
What..?!
I don't know where my baby went and I was discharged straight after giving birth. Cool much?
And this guy with green skin gave my a handmade card and walk away. I open the card, everything is in malay and there was this condom attached to it.
And that was when I woke up. My parents were screaming because my dog went missing. So glad we found it. -___-
I just realised that my nightmare can actually make a good safe sex advertisement.
Gosh, so creepy. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment