I survived November!!! (:
Now, let me recall everything that happened during November. Ahh!
To end off October and start November, I attended the cluster camp at commonwealth. Their theme for the camp had something got to do with ninjas. If I'm not wrong. o.o
And then I attended H3ROES camp. It was an amazing experience. We practiced the 3Rs throughout the whole camp and I bring those habits with me up till today. Oh, and just to let you know, we used rainwater to brush our teeth and wash our utensils. :P Pathetic huh? And I'm still amazed by the 10Rs that lai hock has.
And then... TLLS/The legendary leaders summit!!! Amazing experience. My group was able to bond quickly and even skip the storming stage. We reached performing in such a short period of time!!! Concentration ftw. :D My group consists of different leaders. President of student council, band major of military band, EXCOs... It was a great camp. I have to leave the camp during the last night after the finale because of OBS. I reached home at 1 am and have to pack for OBS. I merely got 2 hours of sleep before I head to punggol jetty at 5.
OBS was a memorable camp. Each of us have to carry a bagpack which weigh 18 or 20 kg. Hahah. If I'm not wrong. Since they say it is suppose to be 1/3 of our weight. We set of on our land expedition on the 2nd day and absailed down to our campsite that very night. We moved out of that campsite and trekked around ubin for the whole of day 3. We settled down at another camp site and that very night was quite... Chaotic. Cook(my group) and Battuta(another group) combined and form a sea expedition team. My teammates chose me as one of the four sea ex leaders and we have to plan out the route. We did the whole night duty for our team so that our teammates can get enough sleep. Let's sum up the whole night. We thought our safety boat drift away and we sort of panicked. Sort of. *coughs* I fell down and my knee was bruised badly. After that, we found out that the red ants built a nest directly behind one of the girls' tent. And Battuta's bags were infested with ants. Red ants. -.- We did what we can and woke the rest up at 5 plus to settle this mess.
We launched our tri-yaks and started our sea ex at 8. I was the navigator and I have to lead all of them back to our very first campsite. And my tri-yak has two people while the rest have 3. The whole journey was tiring. But those epic moments that we have were really memorable and it made the whole expedition worthwhile. We kayaked around ubin. Proud of that :B
The 5 days spent at OBS = fulfilling and enriching. (:
I have to attend councillor camp and ncdcc camp right after OBS. My councillors were really sweet. :D Oh. And the birthday riot gang (Ridha, that includes you). :B
Ended my November with a chalet with 3e7. Human centipede 2... -.- Oh well, it made my stay interesting. :B
November was a super busy and hectic month for me. I guess I will have to spend my December wisely. O's next year and I have to pull up my socks. I don't want to drop amaths. :X
Thanks to those who made November an awesome month for me. :D
(Appreciate this post kay. Took me three days to type on mobile blogger :3)
No comments:
Post a Comment