Saturday, December 10, 2011

And it got me thinking,

Again. 
Before you read, please take note that I'll be ranting throughout this whole post. I'm a little pissed / emotional / whatever, fyi. Don't bother being so terasa and think that I'm referring to you. Get a life, (: 

I find guys who let their pride get in their way, a total turn-off. You are an excellent example. Saying that you have nothing to say and hence you said all those nonsense? Wow. Nice excuse dude. What a jerk. ^^

And you. There will not be any peace because of homophobic people like you. Bisexual / Asexual / Homosexual, whatever their orientation is, they are still human. They still have human rights. No hate bro. Dislike judgemental people like you. Try being in their shoes and see how hard life is for them. Some of them. Being judged by people like you. 
Yes. Been there, done that. -.-

Oh, and after that day, after you laughed at me for pouring my heart out, for breaking down in front of you, for thinking that you might be a great friend. I became so scared to open up. Thanks bro. It helped a lot. I got a lot stronger by the way. (:

Now. You. Congratulations. I know you've moved on. Me too. But do you have to delete everything? I know this sounds ridiculous... Argh. Come on. :/

Ever did something and memories just BOOM, start to flood your brain like nobody's business? Why did I even do that?! I swear the flashbacks spoilt my mood. ): 
I'm sorry for hurting you. Thanks for being super honest that day. You may not intend to let me know but still... I guess I made things worse huh? I'm really really sorry. 

I feel so messed up. Words can't describe how I feel right now. :/




No comments:

Post a Comment