Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year, new beginning? :D

Hey there! (:
2011 passed super fast. It was due to my busy schedule I guess.
It was a year that thought me so much. And frankly speaking, it was actually an awful year for me. 
Yes, I had my share of laughter. What I meant was that it was actually the worst year out of my 3 years in secondary school so far. 
I learnt to accept the situation my family is currently in. All these drama. Thank god it didn't affect my studies. 
I was so busy, I neglected my friends. I lose my best friend and my close friends. I caught up with them. But the distance is still there. I have to learn to deal with that. Wrong moves and decisions backfire and I broke down a lot. But it's all part of life. What's important is to learn how to stand up again after every fall. And I'm proud to say I did. (:
Another important lesson I've learnt in 2011, there are things which are beyond my control and I have to respect the authorities' decisions. 
Being a leader isn't easy, and frankly speaking, I can't wait to step down and really focus on my studies. But it also gave me opportunities to make new friends and learn new things. :D 
H3ROES, TLLS, OBS, councillor training camp,YLC, YLSC, annual councillor camp, NCDCC camp and cohort leadership camp. Yea. That's a lot of camps for a year huh? :B
Not forgetting Langkawi trip. (:
Okay okay, I will add some photos to make this post more interesting. And afterall, a picture speaks a thousand words.


























All these are just random photos. ^^
So, how did I end 2011? With my lovely friends!! <3
We went ice skating and then to Clarke Quay for the countdown. 
A tradition for people to kiss on New year? Nah, we had a group hug instead. :B
Oh, I want to show you guys something. :B
When it's 2011, you are excited for the new year, the countdown! You will look like this.... 


But you wait and wait, and it's finally 2012! You will look like.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like this!
Tired and exhausted from all those waiting and partying! HAHAHAHAH. I FIND THIS THEORY FROM NASUHA HILARIOUS. XD
I went home in a good mood. 
And someone have to spoil my new year. Happy new year. Thanks for breaking my heart uh. (:
It's okay. :B I start off today morning, I mean afternoon, on a good note. :D I had the best dream ever!!! :D 


Now, time for my new year's resolutions!!! ^^


#1, Be a better person! :D
This is the most common, yet the hardest resolution. Have to have the courage to face setbacks and criticism before I can change for the better. "Better person" is rather general. By person, I mean a better friend, daughter, classmate, schoolmate, leader... You name it. :D


#2, Get rid of my lingo!
Mdm Geja told me I have this lingo when I do public speaking. Okay... I don't mean get rid. I just want to learn to control it so that I can use it at the right time. Why? Because my "lingo" is apparently somewhat informal. O:

#3, Lose weight.

Duhh, girls like me would definitely have this on their lists. :B


#4, Study hard. 
Yes. I want to get 9 for my O's. Crazy? Nah. I call this ambitious. (: 


#5, Be myself.
Society is so judgemental nowadays. I want to be myself. Who cares about what others think of me, right? No. I'm not there yet. If not I won't have to lie and encrypt some stuff on my blog. :/


That's it. I guess. 2011 has been a meaningful year. I will make 2012 way better. (: Happy new year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment