Yes, you.
Do you know you are irritating the hell out of me?
Who the hell says this kind of stuff. It doesn't even sound like a joke to me. And I think you mean it right?
Well, imagine me saying that to you. You like it? Yes? Come on. I don't even like her. Who the hell says that?It's like saying that me and the person I don't like are best friends? Get things right. This is life. You have to be nice to people you don't like as well. Just because I am nice to people doesn't mean I tell them stuff and trust them like some BFFL. (pfft.... -.-) Ok, Do you know I feel like slapping you because you've totally crossed the line and you didn't realise? ._.
And then you have to make things worse? Eh sorry. My bag cheap = not your problem. FYI, IT'S FREAKING EXPENSIVE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME. I know you are rich larh, NOT MY PROBLEM. To hell with you, seriously.
One more thing, I didn't reply on whatsapp. Why? I WANT TO STUDY. GOD DAMN IT. Fun uh? Spam from 6 plus all the way till midnight. Do you know that because of the notifications, I cannot concentrate on my homework? I don't mind you all discussing math, but seriously? Spamming emoticons and stuff? Go do it somewhere else. Oh, and you think I never read one uh? I read it and it bloody pissed me off. I sleep? Cause I am a pig? Don't assume. I am trying to concentrate on bio. -.-
And we all tried helping you, telling you to be more optimistic and all. You don't want to heed, sudah larh. Still want to talk so much. We tried helping. You don't want help yourself only. Become paranoid. You want to stress yourself out, WE CAN'T HELP.(If you don't know what's sudah, go find out yourself -.-)
Do you need an intervention? I hope not. Go reflect, please.
You have to spoil my lovely day early in the morning. Bitch much.
Yes. It takes a bitch to know a bitch. I am one. Oh, and if you are all paranoid again, just to clarify, I don't hate you. I'm just ANNOYED. Pfft.
No comments:
Post a Comment