Hello. :D
So...My friends and I went to the LoL 1st anniversary party.
THE WHOLE DAY WAS SO EPIC. No. Not really because of the event. But because of food. :X
We went to pastamania to have breakfast and they served Shaun's and Xavier's pasta twice. And the guys claimed that they were humble enough to reject the 2nd serving. More like they were too full. Tsk. :P
In the afternoon, we head to Mac and Shaun ordered Mcflurry. He took the Banana flavoured one (which was actually someone else's). He told the crew and got another original one, for free. Lucky day huh?
Oh wait, there's more! We went to Toastbox for dinner. The person served Anders' curry chicken twice and gave me kaya toast instead of butter. I mean, I was really lucky, after all, kaya toast cost more. :D
Okay, I just find it amusing. If you don't then too bad.
Next, if you had added me on facebook, you would have seen this. Help me like it! If I get more than 30 likes, Aleen will treat me starbucks! Go go go! XD

No comments:
Post a Comment