I hate the fact that I can't answer such questions. And I would, at all costs, shun such questions. I do have certain interests, like reading and gaming, but I don't really consider them as hobbies. Don't ask me why. It's how my brain classifies things.
And then it hit me.
I like to think. So... thinking is my hobby! :D
I'm serious. o.o
Think as in figure out why things turned out a certain way, and what could have been done to change the outcome. Think as in to analyse my life, to analyse different things, different situations.
But definitely not figure out arithmetic questions. ._.
I guess I'm rather eccentric. Who the hell considers thinking as their hobby? Everybody thinks. It is necessary for everyone to function.
I don't know. I like to figure out how things work. And from there, I would drift off to another subject, such as... Certain people around me. I would analyse their behaviour and actions and try to make sense out of everything that has happened.
Wait... Am I judging people? Is that considered judging them? o.o Gosh. I'm starting to find this weird. I tend to over think stuff. Hahah, I'm not surprised if I end up being super paranoid someday.
Oh, and before I go any further, no, I don't day dream. I think. It's different.
There's a huge difference in both you see. When you day dream, your thoughts will lead you "astray". You will tend to drift off to this imaginary land and visualise all sorts of different things. It's like the dreams you have at night. Random, weird and sometimes senseless.
On the other hand, thinking is different. No, I shouldn't say thinking. I should say trying to assimilate and comprehend things. In this case, you tend to focus on a certain topic or subject. You would try to foresee outcomes or try to conclude and make sense out of what has already happened. You would try to visualise different outcomes. It is to understand what you have not. It is to make complete sense out of none.
Sounds contradicting? Nah. Think about it. Figure it out. ;D
Hahahah. I can be a philosopher or something. Chey. As if. My IQ and EQ ain't that high anyways.
Such a habit doesn't seem to cultivate any good in me though. ._.
Ok wait. Let's hope it does. Nah, I won't hope. I will think about it. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment