Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hey you,

I know it doesn't really matter to you. But I need to get this off my chest.
Remember that night when they asked you about it? And you didn't tell the truth? (Or that's what I think)
Right after your response, I felt as if a dagger stabbed my heart.
I know, the past isn't something you go around parading and announcing. But when you deny it, it felt like I am rather insignificant to you. It felt like I wasted your time. It felt like I shouldn't have been a part of your life.
I know what I did wasn't right. I know I hurt you really badly. I am really sorry about that.
I cherish those moments with you. I really do. And what you said then made me realised that I am perhaps just a waste of your time. I shouldn't have been a part of your life, my apologies. ^^
Just so you know, I would have admitted it and said it if I were you and/or if such a question was directed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment