Tuesday, April 29, 2014

First week.

The first week of school was EXHAUSTING. So much happened and I don't even know where to start from.

Having to work with so many people really opened my eyes. The real world out there is really scary, and what I've experienced was just a mere sneak preview. 

There are so many out there who are just... morally wrong. (My own perspective, after all, who am I to judge, right? Let me be, it's a rant after all.) Some are out there to influence you, some will shoot you down continuously, some are unreasonable. All in all, these people are there to watch you go down. (Tsk, sadists.)

Having faced such people, there are indeed times where I want to give everything up. It came to a point where I was extremely frustrated and my self-esteem was at its lowest. Whats worse was that I was lost and I didn't know what to do. No direction, no goal, no aims. It's like being trapped in this huge maze, where you have to find your way out slowly and it gets more and more tiring along the way. It gets confusing and paranoia will set it due the the fatigue. You will start to feel lonely and helpless. 

There is however, a shortcut, and I was lucky enough to realise that. 

To escape, all you have to do is just believe in yourself. As the saying goes "If you do not help / believe in yourself, what makes you think that others will do the same too?" Press on, trust yourself and you will get over that shit soon. 

There are always people out there who supports you for who you are. They are always there for you, they see the potential and the value in you and they will be there to support you silently. After all, bad things tend to be more obvious than good ones, and you may have forgotten / not realised of their existence.

Trust me in this, even the most disliked person has his/her own supporters. 

Never stay silent when you need help and never ever doubt your own worth.  


No comments:

Post a Comment