Remember I once said I live to eat? I guess that sort of changed. :/
About a month or two ago, some random guy have to tell me I'm fat. I don't know whether to take it as a joke or to take it seriously, but I became super self conscious for sure. I thought about what he said for the whole day. And I made up my mind to do sit-ups every day. That's a good thing right? Yea sure. I started off small. But within a week, I managed to spam sit-ups every night. I would usually stop at 30 or 40, but I got to the extent that the comment will continue ringing in my head and I would increase my pace and exceed the 120 mark.
And I lost 7kg within a span of one month or so. I found out during PE and my PE teacher was super shocked about my weight loss. Hahahah. That's great news isn't it?
No. All roses have thorns right?
What's so bad? I became EXTREMELY self conscious after that day. I start to watch my diet and the thought of food = a total turn off. And when I do crave for certain food, the comment with start ringing in my head, like a broken tape recorder.
And I realised how hilarious I am. Why am I watching my diet when I'm a vegetarian? Why am I forcing myself to do so much sit-ups and go for even more jogs when I exercise on a regular basis?
Gahh. I feel pathetic. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment