Monday, July 9, 2012

Just a rant.

Ok, I'm blogging at an inappropriate time. I need to rush for meeting and here I am now, blogging. :X
So, let's get started.
I like hanging out with my guy friends. I mean, I love my girlfriends but I usually hang out more with the guys. Why? In terms of gaming, I don't know any girls in my school who game. So if I want to talk about gaming, I would hang out with the guys.
And hence, today's topic. MALE GAMERS. 
I hate it when male gamers go "Girls shouldn't even be playing games." or "Girls are noobs, stay in the kitchen." I despise guys who are sexist towards female gamers. 
Few months ago, I was challenged by one of my friends in a game. We got the EXACT same score and he went around bragging "Carissa lost larh. She so noob." Excuse me? We got the exact same score dude. I was so pissed and I decided to get back at him. I challenged him this time. With the exact same characters.
I managed to kill him a lot of times and he didn't even get to score a kill. :D And guess what he said. Omg. -.-
"She is a girl, I give chance only." 
Are you serious?! So I challenged him again. And he declined. Not willing to give me any reasons. And he still go around boasting about him being better than me. 
And then recently. A high level friend of mine ask me to join him. I was way under level, but I agreed because he managed to persuade me.We end up getting the same number of kills and deaths. He only has 3 more assists than me.
And he went to tell his friends that I was feeding.
Omg. Don't you feel ashamed? My level is way lower and we got a similar score. And instead you claimed that I was feeding? -.- 
And that's when another guy told me this. I'm not angry, just surprised.
"You are a rare species of girls."
And that's why? -.-
I'm not trying to imply that all male gamers are like that. Neither am I trying to say that I am a pro. Because I know myself, and I am just an amateur. 
What I am trying to convey? I just can't stand guys like that. -.- 

No comments:

Post a Comment