I was sorting out some files and I found this folder.
This folder contains screenshots of all my fb statuses to prove my innocence when I was framed. In case any of you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here.
Oh, and Anonymous, if you are reading this, stay close alright. Let me tell you what happened. I'm sure you must be curious. Wait, let me tell you what really happened. Don't listen to all those rumours. :D
I showed Mr S the photos. And lady luck was in your favour. He did not trust me at all. He believed you. And guess what? I almost had to make a public apology to the school. It took me awhile to convince him to change his mind.
Yes, I did say I am not really affected by it. I'm not. I'm just slightly upset. But do you want to know why I continue to persuade Mr Su to change his mind? I despise the fact that I had to apologise for something I did not do.
Sorry anonymous, your plan to humiliate me failed. Big time. :D
Like I mentioned before, you merely made my mentor and I upset. Nothing major happened. Congratulations. Your plan backfired as it made me stronger. :>
And I'm up for more. What other plans do you have now? My life sure is fun with all these happening.
No, I'm not bearing a grudge against you. I'm just issuing a warning. Don't come messing around with me. I'm sure you get what I'm trying to convey, don't you? (:

No comments:
Post a Comment