Sunday, August 12, 2012

I tend to over think stuff.

I guess. o.o
I have this super bad habit of cursing people who tend to do stuff that are harmful to their bodies. No, by curse, I do not mean the usage of vulgarities. Let me give you a few examples.
When I see someone smoke, thoughts like "Carry on smoking, it's not even cool. Hahah, have fun flirting with lung cancer" will automatically pop into my brain. When I see someone who frequently inflicts self harm; "Oh gosh. That's horrible. Why cut yourself? If you want to die that badly then just cut out the whole vein." When I see a frequent drinker, especially of our age; "I hope you die of intoxication."
Wait, don't judge me yet, hear me out. 
No, I am not mocking people who slash. I feel their pain. I pity them. I understand how they feel. In fact, I once had a lot of friends who inflict self harm. And I would proceed to stop them from doing so at all costs. There was even once when I got slash in the face when I tried to stop my friend. Point is, why torture yourself so badly? Why not go for a more straightforward death. No. Don't. Why do you even inflict such pain on yourself? Appreciate your body. Please.
Yes. I do drink. But not frequently. Only once in a while. I try to avoid alcohol at all costs. Yes, I recently drank at a friend's birthday celebration. But I told myself to not do it again for a long time. As a bio student, I know what alcohol does to your body and how hard it is for your body to detoxify the alcohol. Also, alcohol is known to trap fats in the abdomen area and you will need to put in extra effort to exercise in order to prevent that from happening. I hate what it does to our body. I don't get why people drink to "forget" their problems. That is BULLSHIT. -.- Back to the point. You are so young, and yet you drink so much. I swear to godzilla that your body will be damaged by the alcohol. ._.
And yes. I'm against smokers. Don't ask why. It's obvious enough.
Am I way too much? :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment