Apparently, my instructions won't clear enough and my dear juniors from 2n3 started spamming.
There was this guy, he voted every minute. Seems like a patient guy. HAHAHAH. Some were smart enough to make variations in their name, thinking I am a machine and won't be able to spot the spam.
For example, there was this girl. Here name is hui hui. This is how she spammed in the name and class column:
huihui, (her class)
hui hui (her class)
Another one:
Aloysius, (his class)
aloysius (his class)
I swear they are super creative. And there was this vote. This person voted for 2N3. And what did he put under the name and class column?
2N3.
HAHAHAHAH. So funny. XD
I am seriously amused. I was raging very baly until I saw these. Hahahah. Cracked me up a little. (:
Or, let me show you guys something.
Nice photo huh? Look closely.
Notice anything? Lol. Doesn't look like Ridha's hand. It is grey in colour. JENG JENG. GHOST. HAHAHAHAHAH. No larh. Go figure it out yourself ;D
Anyways, councillors investiture in 2 days time! I can't wait to step down and focus on my studies. It' a huge step to take though, being in the board for so long. I will save that for another post. Till then. :D


No comments:
Post a Comment